612-584-0362< Back to Team Members
I love strategy and bring the discipline and focus needed as an elite athlete into my marketing work. I have an approach to work that is calm, yet driven, and purposeful, yet adventurous. When working with clients, this approach enables me be innovative and confident while connecting big picture goals to specific action plans.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Project Management
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Bachelor of Individualized Studies, Art, Design, Communication, // University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Master of Arts, International Studies, International Business //
- Concordia University, Irvine, CA
- Certificate in Advanced International Affairs, Diplomacy //
- Texas A&M, Texas
- Rocksteady Running
- Mile In My Shoes
- At one point I spoke Azerbaijan, Russian, Turkish, and Mandarin
- In the winter you can find me snowshoeing with my dog, Reign
- When I’m running or working out, my ear buds usually play 90s rap and EDM
Upgrading to first class.
Running trails in Minnesota and Colorado, training for and racing ultra marathons. I’m an athlete with Arc’teryx, which gives me the opportunity to facilitate community events which make trail running and getting outdoors accessible for all. When I’m not running, you can find me adventuring with my partner Rhod and Reign the Adventure Dog (our husky/shepherd rescue pup).
Don’t be distracted by shiny objects. It’s better to stick to a plan built on process with clear strategy and accurate reporting than to chase after the latest cool marketing trend.
“Your heart knows the way. Run in that direction” – Rumi