651-248-4968< Back to Team Members
I have been an office administrator/manager since 1992. I’m a whiz with analytics and data – and spreadsheets are my favorite!
I have been married to Darryl (28 years and counting) and we have three grown children: Beau, and twins Brooke and Curtis. Our family also includes Charlie, a Springer Spaniel, and Chewie, a Chihuahua/Jack Russell Terrier mix. We enjoy living north of the Twin Cities on 6 acres with lake access – plenty of room for 4-wheeling and camping. On winter weekends, I like to tear into home renovation projects while my husband is out of town ice fishing and can’t talk me out of it!
- Areas of Expertise:
- Financial Management
- Payroll & Payroll Tax Returns
- Attention to detail
- Critical Thinking
- General Ledger
- Rasmussen University
- Licensed Notary
- State & Federal Election Administrator
- International Chapter of the P.E.O. Sisterhood
- Governing Documents Committee Chair for my HOA
A relaxation massage
Stopping marketing to save money is like stopping your watch to save time (based on Henry Ford’s quote…but he says advertising instead of marketing)
- I have no fear in taking on a home renovation project alone. In fact, I bought myself a compound sliding miter saw for Christmas one year.
- I have a standing appointment with two friends to golf every other Tuesday at 2:00. In the winter months we golf at an indoor simulator
- I often go down the rabbit hole if I open the TikTok app.
- I have Irish triplets
- I love a good bargain! When I get compliments on my clothing, I can usually say something like “thanks, I got it at Target for $3”
“Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.” Unknown
During the summer months you can find me at our owner’s association camping resort where I spend time relaxing, trying to keep my adopt-a-hole flowers alive on the golf course and meeting up with friends for campfires and good conversation.