I originally got my start in the financial services industry in 1994 when I started working within an independent broker/dealer. In this role, I recruited and launched new advisors, conducted compliance reviews, created marketing pieces, supported clients and managed large-scale events. After that experience, my husband and I moved on to launch a our own financial advisory practice from scratch, which we later sold to another advisor.
My experience in the financial services industry revealed my true gift: growing a business and helping others do the same. Realizing I had this passion then led me to dive into professional services marketing and entrepreneurship in 2007 – and I haven’t looked back since.
A business catalyst through and through, I can help you envision your firm’s growth—and connect you with the people on my team to make it happen. Think of me as your key strategist, accountability coach, marketing guide, and business connector for helping you achieve your growth goals.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Business Growth Strategies
- Lead Generation Strategies
- Business Development Coaching and Training
- Creative Growth Ideas
- CPA Firm Marketing
- Accounting Marketing
- Financial Services Marketing
- BS in Human Development from Colorado State University
- Association for Accounting Marketing
- Financial Planning Association
- Eagle Brook Church
- Career Highlights:
- Held securities licenses for over 20 years
- Started a financial advisory business from scratch and later successfully marketed it and sold it to another advisor
- Helped hundreds of financial advisory and accounting firms with their marketing and business development
- Slattery Sales Academy Graduate
- Top 5 Strengthfinder Strengths
- DISC: IDSC
- Kolbe: Improvisor
My family’s farm in Michigan where I grew up
A riding lesson. Horses definitely keep you humble!
“Know the difference between sales and marketing. Sales is about asking questions while marketing is about making statements. Sales without marketing is too hard and marketing without sales is too expensive.”
I have fox-hunted in Ireland twice! And I currently play a sport called Polocrosse (similar to Polo) along with my daughter, Carolyn.
Hebrews 11:1 – “Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.”
Spending time with my family – or hanging out in the barn with my horses, dogs and cats. Yes, I’m definitely an animal lover and I’d love to hear about your pets too!