By listening to people’s needs first, asking effective and strategic questions, I become a trusted advisor–one who is skilled at building relationships and creating custom, successful solutions. I’m a curious and driven problem-solver who empowers others to act and maximizes their greatest potential in life and business. While most of my 20+ year career has been providing award-winning marketing and brand management, I also have almost a decade of experience as a certified change manager, coach, and trainer. I believe in others’ limitless potential and the incredible impact they can have within their organizations, communities, and the world. I’m passionately devoted to helping others maximize their potential—in both their personal lives and business.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Marketing Plans
- Creative Direction
- Strategic Planning
- Coaching and Training
- Team Management
- Relationship Development
- Organizational Development
- Master of Arts, Organizational Leadership, Saint Mary’s University
- Bachelor of Science, Mass Communication, MN State University Moorhead
- Minnesota Organization Development Network
- 32: Minutes it took for me to overthink this question just to come up with the two answers below! I promise I’m far quicker with client needs and questions!
- 8: My age when I qualified for Junior Olympic tryouts in swimming
- 2: Mountains I’ve climbed with my dad
The beach (almost any body of water will do!)
A gala dress I scored on closeout clearance…now I just need an event to wear it to!
“Transparency (communication) creates a culture and a brand of integrity, honesty, and open communication.”
“In a world full of cynics, critics, and competitors, we get to choose instead to be cheerleaders for others.” Shelley Hendrix
Spending time with family, trying new restaurants (the way to my heart is through my stomach!), reading, and daydreaming of what trips to take each year!